These earrings are part of a swap for the Yahoo Group Adornmentz. The main requirement was to include 1 or more Swarovski crystals. I used premade silver ear wires, the large crystals are vintage chandelier pieces. (I bought a quantity at a yard sale from a woman who had two chandeliers worth, I should have gotten more!) My Swarovski crystals are a red 6mm Butterfly Bead and 4mm Facet Bicone Bead.
I always wanted to make a matchbook holder for earrings. It worked well with these because the bigger crystal is at the top thinning down to the smaller ones. The thrift store only charged me $.19 for this sheet music because it was written on, which is exactly why I wanted it.
I forgot to scan the music before I cut it up but I did have a small piece left which I photoshopped. I printed it on ink jet transparency film and backed with a self laminating sheet for strength and added two beige eyelets.
I added the red card stock in the bag just because they were a little too large and it kept the earrings from sliding around. I again printed the same image as the transparency and a list of the materials onto a 3 1/3 x 4 inch mailing label.